Ghifary-Palopo merespons!

Assalammualaikum. I'm sorry for disturbing you, but I have to say that your book "Seni Mengajar Dengan Hati" is AMAZING! May I phone you any time? My name is IMM1 Ghifary, I'm still learning at a university in a remote area called Palopo ( South of Sulawesi), but in my spare time, I'm teaching at an English course. I'm eager to apply ur advice in your book. It's so amazing!!


Sincerely Yours
(Ghifary)

home

ADVERSITY INTELLIGENCE

EMOTIONAL INTTELLIGENCE

Spiritual Intelligence

Hak Cipta Dilindungi Undang-undang (c) All Right Reserved
Dilarang Memperbanyak (copy paste) Sebagian atau Seluruh Isi Blog Ini
Tanpa Izin Resmi dari Pemiliknya.

Terima Kasih.

  © DANI RONNIE M A TEACHER, BOOK WRITER And PUBLIC SPEAKER Supported by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP