Welcome to The Home of My heart























 Welcome my beloved visitors. Welcome my lovers.
Thanks for your time to visit and read the voices of my heart. There is nothing on this site, but love that I’m trying to sow and cultivate, which someday we’re going to reap the harvest together, which its fruit will be my inheritance to this mortal life. Yes, thanks again for you all, my lovers..



Dani Ronnie M


Thank-you Note:

Thanks boundless to everyone who enable me to create this home of my heart. I’m pretty sure I can’t do anything without the support of google, photobucket as well as everyone who has contributed their photos in it, the template providers, and other ideas from many various resources that have inspired me to write.


As I always mention I’m an admirer of this wonderful Earth and anything on it. I thank to the superb internet technology. I thank to Berners-Lee and friends who have invented it. I thank to the owner of google, Larry Page and Sergey Brin. To  Mozilla Corporation as the owner of firefox, and millions and millions of outstanding people with outstanding ideas in this virtual world.


Many thanks to you all who visit the home of my heart. You make me so happy. It’s an honor to have you here.


Thanks to Allah Most Gracious, Most Merciful, who gives me a precious time to live in this world. I’d like to die by leaving a good story dedicated to others, so God, please grant me the wisdom to know the difference between right and wrong, between stright and bend. Let me keep up Our promidial commitment.

Thanks for always scrutinizing with Your mighty eyes, and mighty ears upon me. You listen wholly anything in my heart, even no one knows, and of course they don’t need to know.


For my parents and my siblings, thanks for everything. Yes, for everything which I can’t say literally.


The Land of Sriwijaya Empire, Dateless.
Dani Ronnie M 

home

ADVERSITY INTELLIGENCE

EMOTIONAL INTTELLIGENCE

Spiritual Intelligence

Hak Cipta Dilindungi Undang-undang (c) All Right Reserved
Dilarang Memperbanyak (copy paste) Sebagian atau Seluruh Isi Blog Ini
Tanpa Izin Resmi dari Pemiliknya.

Terima Kasih.

  © DANI RONNIE M A TEACHER, BOOK WRITER And PUBLIC SPEAKER Supported by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP