LIA, SDN Jagalan Semarang Merespons!

Hi, Pak Dani. It’s a very blessing thing to know you even only through your book. I’ve just read "Seni Mengajar Dengan Hati". I was so blessed to find it. This book is a must for teachers since teaching is not only to instruct and evaluate. It’s even much more than that. It’s about love and share. Bravo teachers!!
Oops, I almost forget to introduce myself. I’m Lia, a teacher of SDN Jagalan Semarang. Thanks.

home

ADVERSITY INTELLIGENCE

EMOTIONAL INTTELLIGENCE

Spiritual Intelligence

Hak Cipta Dilindungi Undang-undang (c) All Right Reserved
Dilarang Memperbanyak (copy paste) Sebagian atau Seluruh Isi Blog Ini
Tanpa Izin Resmi dari Pemiliknya.

Terima Kasih.

  © DANI RONNIE M A TEACHER, BOOK WRITER And PUBLIC SPEAKER Supported by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP